Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday in New Jersey

I woke up early which I do not understand since I was up past 11pm and was hoping to sleep a little later but at 5:30am, I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. So, I got up and had coffee (having a room with a kitchen is better than just having a coffee pot) and played some on the computer (having free hi speed internet service is wonderful!) and then after breakfast and showering, I went over to the mall and bought a few things -on sale stuff, of course!
Then, after eating my left over Chinese food, I went to my nephew's house. I went to watch Miranda (the almost 5, going on 12 niece) ride a horse. Brian takes her every few weeks where she gets instruction and seems to enjoy it. We came back and ate a great dinner that Nikki (niece in law) made and got to watch the Preakness on a huge HD TV.
I was wearing a jacket that I bought this morning and didn't notice (Nikki did) the electronic tag still on it! There was no alarm when I left the store (Macy's). So on my way back to the hotel this evening I had to stop and get them to take off the tag. It's good that the store is so close.
To make the day really great - there was NO RAIN! The weather was beautiful and I had a lovely day. Tomorrow, I will leave to go to Corning, New York and make something from glass as well as learn how they make the beautiful glass things.
I can't believe a whole week has gone by already, so I'm thinking the summer trip will work out just fine.

No comments: