Monday, May 23, 2005

Corning Glass

I went to the Corning Glass Museum today and made three things in glass! It was interesting and lots of fun. I made a large glass bead that can be worn on a neck rope/chain, a small square with designs in glass done with a slight curve (you'll have to see it to understand) that I will put a candle on, and I blew an ornament in a tear shape that will hang in my house.
The main street here isn't much except the buildings are old fashioned design. There are many empty stores on Market Street so anyone who wants to start a business here, there are lots of spaces to use!
Tomorrow will be a very long drive day to Petersburg, Virginia and then on Wednesday it will be another very long drive to Savannah, but I'll be there for three days and if the weather is nice, it will be wonderful to sleep little later on Thursday morning.

No comments: