Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Drive day

I drove all day today to get from Charleston to Williamsburg. With stopping for gas and the bathroom and then getting lost (although close) getting to the hotel, it was close to 6pm before I checked in and got everything in place for my two night stay here. This hotel is only a couple of blocks from the historical part of Williamsburg so tomorrow will be a walking day.
The weather report says 'rain' but I'm hoping that doesn't really happen.
I went to ask the reception desk for a cable for the internet box in the room and she said that someone told her the sytem was down but she gave me the cable anyway and obviously, it works now. While I was there she was ordering Chinese food, and guess what I had for dinner! Now, I'll watch some TV and don't think I'll have a problem falling asleep.

No comments: