Monday, May 09, 2005

Almost ready to leave

I am almost ready to leave now. I might leave on Sunday and stop in Jacksonville before heading to Charleston on Monday. If my friend Becky will meet me on Sunday night for dinner, I will definitely go on Sunday but right now it is still a decision to be made.
I have checked out the van (rotated tires/did oil and filters and fluids), finalized most anything that needs to be done except my hair (can't go with bad hair color).
I am going to be busy for the next two days with work related things so it will be Thursday before I get crazy with it again. I have this great Hospital picnic to attend on Saturday which is held in the zoo (this year there is a time limited exhibition of butterflies) and we are fed very well so I do not want to leave before then and can easily pack after that to leave on Sunday. If I go to Jacksonville it is only three hours so I can leave in the afternoon.
I am very excited and a little nervous because it will be work (with the cats) but fun too.

No comments: