Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Rain, rain, go away

I must not be destined to really spend time in this city (Charleston) because the last time I was here (1988) it also was rainy and I only spent one night and got out of town. This time I was determined to do some sightseeing and managed to do that (took a bus tour, visited a museum, had a nice lunch) before the sky opened up. Even with an umbrella my lower legs and shoes got pretty soaked. Then, I was going to get some 'take out' sushi for my dinner and the place I went to (saw it on the bus tour), wasn't open! It wasn't a bad day though all in all and Charleston is so historical, it was worth the little bit of wetness.
Tomorrow I head to Williamsburg and the hard part will be getting the cats into their carriers--there is bed for them to get under in this suite. I'll have to do a little trickery to accomplish my task.

No comments: