Friday, May 27, 2005

Last day before going home

I spent today doing not much of anything important. I went to two malls and didn't even buy anything. I was just being lazy and after a nice lunch, I came back, watched some soap operas, and drank red wine. I guess everyone is entitled to a 'rest' day, but it did teach me that when I'm traveling I do not need extra days. I will plan my next trip as a much wiser person including what I need to take and what I don't for me and the cats. I took way too much stuff this time but it WAS the test trip to educate myself about the real needs and how to do it. I didn't need to do any laundry because I took enough that it just wasn't necessary. I can plan better for longer trips now.
I have learned that these 'mini' suites are the best type for us even though they are not the least expensive way to go. They have all the amenities we need including the 'hi speed' internet that is important for me not only to communicate but to pay bills along the way on those longer trips when I won't be home to get bills in the mail.
I will write when I get home but not as frequently until I get ready for the next 'road trip'

No comments: