Monday, November 16, 2009

Knoxville, TN

I have been in Knoxville since Saturday and I think I got to do what I wanted to do/see. I went to the Worlds Fair Park and got up into the Sunsphere for a great view of the city (not as high as the Tower in San Antonio). I walked to the downtown area and browsed but took the free trolley back to the candy factory (did buy a little bit of chocolate). Then I drove down to the river although it took a few 'round the blocks' before I finally figured out how to get to where I wanted and had lunch at Calhouns right on the river. With great weather hanging here, it has been a lovely day. Taking pictures of trees with 'fall' colors is good for me. I may get some rain in the next few days (leaving for Luray, VA in the morning) so I really enjoy this 'perfect' weather.
I hope you all are enjoying my notes.

No comments: