Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunshine in New Hampshire

I am happy to say the sun came out today. I drove from Austin lake where it rained and since it kept raining, I just kept on going until a campground in Montezuma, NY where I spent the night. The rain let up enough for me to hook up and in the morning after my shower, it was still not raining for me to unhook.
   By the time I got into Pennsylvania, the rain came again (light but annoying) so I drove all the way to this campground in New Hampshire. It was misting when I got here and then was told the bathrooms/showers were not open until Friday! Well, I was glad I had showered in the morning and have a working toilet in my van. I have water, electric and a cable hook up so I've been able to watch TV.
   I convinced the office to give me the combination for the bathroom/shower today so I will be able to shower tomorrow before I leave for Maine. I will 'dump' and it should be a lovely weather day for several to come.

No comments: