Monday, May 17, 2010

RAIN!

I knew I was lucky so far but the rain has finally got me! I am spending the day 'indoors' here in Lake Austin Campground and my planned walk (exercise) is not happening. I have walked up to the big bathroom twice just for the exercise although I have used my own facilities too. I am hoping the morning will be a little drier for 'unhooking' and getting out on the road again. I am using my little heater off and on today because the damp weather along with temps in the 60's are making it a little chilly in here for me. The 'babbling' creek is behind my van.
    I have started another blog (http://travelpod.com/members/rsherry6) so I am doing stuff in both places for those who are actually reading about my travels. I am trying to include photos but still learning how to do that on both blogs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty country you are moving through. Have loads of fun.
JD