Friday, May 07, 2010

Left Hickory, NC

I left Hickory this morning after a lovely few days with my friends who made me feel 'part of the family' and after my sudden loss on Monday, it was well appreciated.
   I was not happy to throw out all my frozen foods since at some point my refrigerator quit working and I think when I plug into a house, I have to watch for circuit breaker trips. The refrigerator did work after I got going and so I am pretty sure it is not a refrigerator problem. The rest of the cold stuff survived OK.
   This campground is nice and I have free internet and TV (cable) as well as my water and electric. It is hot so my a/c is quite welcome. It is supposed to cool off during the night and be cooler by sunrise. I am not sure what I will do on Saturday and maybe it will be nothing but read, walk - will see how this weather really turns out. I'll be heading to Cumberland Falls State Park on Sunday to meet up with Sue/Jon and since it is a short ride (2.5 hours), I can stop and 'sightsee' if I choose on the way.

No comments: