Saturday, July 10, 2010

No more camp nurse

I left Frenchwoods on Friday due mostly to my 'cold' that just wouldn't go away while working 12-16 hours daily. I have headed west and am in a campground in Jamestown, NY. Tomorrow I will head to Ohio on my way to Michigan where I intend to go up the west side and return down the east side.
     My 'cold' is still with me but getting more rest and sitting in the sun today has helped alot. The weather today was perfect at about 81 degrees, sunny and a breeze too. I might even need a blanket tonight when it will be in the 50's to 60 degrees.
    Being a camp nurse was short term but I learned alot about the  job and myself and doing my RV travel is more fun which at this stage in my life is the 'way to go'. Working a job that is not pleasant (and didn't pay very much for that many hours) just isn't for my 'old' body.

No comments: