Thursday, September 16, 2010

The time is going.......

  I can't believe that my journey is only a couple of weeks from home. I have been 'wandering' around in North Carolina and am now in South Carolina where I will be until Sunday when I will visit with my friends in Kennesaw, GA. While in N.C., I spent a night at my friend's house  in Hickory and it is always good to visit friends. I discovered that my surge protector works correctly since I tripped the breaker in the house when I tried to turn on my a/c. After re-setting the breaker, I tried all my appliances while on generator and everything was just fine. It was cool enough at night to use their electric to run the refrigerator although I did have my propane turned 'on' for 'just in case'.
   I have discovered the reason for my 'sweating' freezer too and it is now 'fixed' because I had a container that was preventing the door from really being closed properly and now that I have changed that situation, my freezer no longer 'sweats' and all is good. 
    The things I have learned on this trip will serve me well for my future travels. I have more 'stuff' than I could ever need and when I get home cleaning out (house and Roadtrek) stuff is at the top of my priorities.
  

No comments: