Sunday, August 07, 2011

grass but no goats on the roof
When I left Bailey's Harbor, I drove up the peninsula after having Swedish pancakes in Al Johnson's where they have sod on the roofs and put goats up there (Sisters Bay, WI). I enjoyed the little towns on the west side of the peninsula (Sisters Bay, Fish Creek, Egg Harbor) and decided to just keep going south to a city park I had been told about. I had my hook ups and shower for a night and then headed to Two Rivers which is on Lake Michigan and this campground is part of a marina so there are boats very busy all the time.
    One of my neighbors gave me Rainbow trout and salmon (fresh fish is always good) both fresh and smoked. I have had to re-arrange my refrigerator and freezer in order to get it all inside and I am eating it too. My neighbors on the other side of me have driven me to town (it is walkable but they were going) and then to Walmart too. I will miss them when they leave tomorrow.
    I am planning on staying here until Thursday.

harbor entrance to two rivers


beach on Lake Michigan (at campground)

town center

geese

No comments: