Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back in the 'hot'

I am not thrilled to be back where I need a/c all the time even during the night to be able to sleep but once I got south of Virginia, it all returned to our lives.
   Once I realized that I was really heading home, I got antsy and decided to just 'get there' although I am making one more stop along the way, it should be this weekend when I get to my 'big' house again.
    Before getting to Florida, I stayed in North Carolina and Ohio after Pipestem State Park in West Virginia.  

campsite in North Carolina

By the time I reached Pipestem, I knew I was just not going to spend time taking too many photos of campgrounds. I did, however, find some beautiful flowers.
 huge Hibiscus at a campground.

So, I will spend my next few days 'resting', walking, reading, swimming and flea/farmer's market shopping before going home to get re-adjusted.

No comments: