Thursday, April 07, 2011

Kissimmee

  I arrived in Kissimmee on Monday with the rally due to start on Tuesday but there were some Roadtreks already here so I was not alone at all. It was a beautiful day for weather and that made it even better.
   Tuesday morning the rain came but we did not get the bad winds that were doing damage in other areas of Florida. It rained on and off most of the day but that did not deter the folks coming for the rally and we have more than 62 people here for this rally which is a new record for our T & C (tech and computer) topic. This rally is held twice a year and it is always so interesting, educational and fun with the people.
   Pot luck on Tuesday was delicious and our catered meals Wednesday and tonight are good too.
   So, I am on my starting leg of the journey west and feeling great! Oh, and, Petey seems to be handling this all in his stride. He thinks the rig is his private cave and he is quite comfortable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do be safe and have loads of fun!!
JD

Barb said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad Petey is doing so well, and I'll bet he's great company for you. :)