Saturday, November 06, 2010

Post Rally in Kissimmee

     Due to lots of rainy weather, I did not take photos at our rally this time. It was still quite interesting and I learned more about my new Windows 7 (on my laptop). It is always fun to 'hang' with this Roadtrek chapter.
    I did have an expense since I had to replace house batteries and decided to go with two new 'gel' types so I will have 'maintenance' free and not have to check water.
    I also acquired (not at the rally) a new cat who is 4 or 5 years old and he is going to take some time to be comfortable in his new (indoor only) life and surroundings. Since we will be going away in only two weeks, he needs to start being more trusting of me. He discovered the closet so is hiding in there more than under the bed although he will come out when I call him. He weighs about 14.5 lbs so is no lightweight which makes me less concerned that he isn't eating alot right now while he is adjusting.
     The photo shows, though, that he has no trouble getting on the bed but will stay there only if I am there. Petey (he looks like a royal to me -Czar Peter the Great) will be fine and I will love having the companion again.

2 comments:

Pepper McKean said...

OMG He is beautiful. Congrats! Where are you going?

Barb said...

He's such a pretty cat! It'll be nice for you to have his company. And lucky for him.