Thursday, October 28, 2010

Being home -Yuk!

OK, it is definitely more fun and a simpler life being 'on the road' than being at home where there are always so many 'tasks' to take care of and not all of them are any fun at all!
   I did go to Epcot for the day using my free entry ticket (volunteering earned me the ticket) and I had Disney dollars (using a Disney Visa card earns those) to cover parking plus some of the food I purchased. It is the Food and Wine Festival time in the park and I sampled from nine different countries. It was hotter than it should have been for this month so I did more of the indoor, air conditioned rides and exhibits. I slept very well when I hit the bed that night.
    Next week I'll be going to a Roadtrek rally in Kissimmee and that will be fun since being with the chapter members is always a good time.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I look forward to reading about the rally - that'll be fun! And seeing photos.
Barbara

Pepper McKean said...

Pictures!!! Please