Sunday, October 10, 2010

After a week at home...

Seems I did have the names/ contact information for that great couple who brought me the birthday gifts! As I continue to clean out and re-organize the Roadtrek, I am finding all sorts of things and that includes the contact info I got along the way.
   I am almost done and when I get to the cleaning of the floors, I will be ready to go again. I have almost all the food out so once that is done I will only have to stock what I want to take (food and clothing). My GPS unit is going to be replaced with a new one (compliments of Roadtrek) since it isn't functioning and with the van taken care of I will have to face the house which is in such disarray I am overwhelmed.
   Next week the zoo starts having Boo at the Zoo and I'll be volunteering for that and can only hope our great weather continues.

No comments: