Friday, August 25, 2006

Virginia

I arrived in Chesapeake ,Virginia and even without printed directions (I did stop once to ask but I was only around the corner from the hotel at that point) I managed to find this Towneplace Suites. The cats are loving the fact that they can get under the bed and I will not be so happy about that tomorrow morning when I have get them into carriers -there is not enough space under the bed for me to even crawl so it will be a challenge.
My plan for today is to head over to the beach area where there is an Aquarium and I can get some fresh seafood for lunch. It is supposed to be a very hot day so I'm thinking the Aquarium might be a good place to stay cool.
Tomorrow we'll head up to New Jersey where I will get to see my grand nieces/nephew and niece in law.

No comments: