Thursday, June 02, 2005

Home

It's been a little strange being home after the driving and different beds but nice to be 'settled' again. The cats have been quite happy being able to go out on the deck again and are getting back into their old routines (waking me earlier than I need to get up).
I am re-evaluating my next trip and probably will not go in the 'heat' of the summer but wait until the last week of August and perhaps September will be better 'on the road' with them. When I thought about visiting San Antonio in the middle of August, that didn't sound very 'cool' to me. And going later on, I might get to see 'fall' colors, which I haven't seen for a long time. Even the southwest and northwest have trees that change color.
I will fly to visit with Diana in Santa Fe the weekend of August 20th when the yearly Indian Market occurs. By then, she thinks, the house will be ready for company although I don't care if it's still got boxes as long as I have a bed.
I am back to work and have already been asked to do an extra day here and there because vacations are starting. I don't think they'll mind that I'll be available more in the summer than my original plan.

No comments: