Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pennsylvania to New York state

Another week has elapsed and I have spent time in Pennsylvania and now in New York.
creek in PA

   In Pennsylvania I stayed in a campground I expected to be really nice since it is part of the Morgan Resort group but I was disappointed. They are geared towards the 'seasonal' campers and overnight/weekend camping has some things missing (like really nice bathrooms/showers) to make the short stay enjoyable. They do have lots of weekend activities and terrific pools (outdoor and indoor) but being there in the rain and during the week (everyone went home) was not so great for me. I did get to play with my camera and learned how to do more 'close up' shots.

     Now in a campground that I stayed at (two years ago) while sick after my job at the kid's camp, I have been able to see how big this place is and with the new owners it is headed to even greater heights.
       

2 comments:

suinfl said...

You did it!! A slide show.
Your blog looks great. I need some tips when we both get back home.
Too bad out out west 'cause I think you might, or could be going right close to my upstate NY place.

Siobhan said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!