Sunday, May 13, 2012

Heading north

West Virginia

   Sitting in the Canaan Valley State Park campground in West Virginia where I have no TV or internet access. My cell phone (and consequently the MiFi) has a spotty signal and I have been able to get the temperature and send an email. I am enjoying the beauty of the forest and meadow here and watching the critters (chipmunk, birds, etc.) with Petey. It was cold (39 at 8am which made it much colder during the night) but our heater works and we stayed cozy.   This photo should explain why I had no 'connections'.
Now I am back in 'civilization' in Pennsylvania and today is cloudy and drizzly so when I get some photos of this place with a creek running along side, I will post them. Today will be a television and computer and book day mostly indoors although this morning they did a pancake breakfast (Mother's Day) which was excellent and I got out for that treat.

2 comments:

Kimbopolo said...

Such a beautiful rig. And so stealthy!

Juanita said...

What a beautiful place where you are parked. You seem to be on the road for the summer, True? My LOW campout is this week at Lake Shelbyville in Findlay, Il. I'm ready for a rest. Have a terrible cold and am just pooped. Love your blog, keep it up.
Juanita