Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From Petey

passenger seat
Mom says it is my turn to write a note about our travels and I'm going to try but I'm not as sure about what to tell you. I know that when we are 'riding' I stay mostly by her side on the floor but the past few days I have learned it is nice to sit/lie on the passenger seat since I am the passenger while mom drives.
 I, mostly, am happy while we are traveling as long as mom is here. Sometimes she leaves me during the day (but I nap then anyway) to walk but she always comes home and gives me treats so it's OK with me.


Caspar Beach

on the trail

Mom says she had a great 'hike' today on the trail here. And she encountered some trees 'fallen' in the forest. But when she got back she saw the beautiful beach and Pacific Ocean and the walk was well worth it.
We'll be here for another full day so life is pretty good - and the sun joined us instead of the rain so I am happy here and with TV and internet, Mom is happy too.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hey, Petey, it's nice to hear from you, too. Glad you're enjoying your new home! You look very comfortable in the passenger's seat. Be a good boy. :)

Pepper McKean said...

Hi Petey! It is wonderful that you are enjoying your journey. The passenger seat is always the best seat for sun and view. Don't let the birds drive you to crazy. Safe Travels.