Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home after Georgia

I got home from Georgia and the rally in Perry (big FMCA, over 2700 rigs there) and am trying to clean up so that I can leave for my 'long' trip in April.
center of Fairgrounds

the Roadtrek group

my corner site
   Driving a Handicapped and Activity Golf Cart at the rally was really fun and I was able to talk to lots of people. My parking site was fantastic! I decided to spend the money for electric so I was in the volunteer 'electric' lot. I asked for a site not between two 'big' rigs and they gave me a corner which was not only geographically good but it turned out to have water and a sewer line right there (RV folks will understand how great this is). I attended many of the seminars and the evening entertainment was wonderful.
    I met great people and learned alot and always feel that rallys are fun!
   

No comments: