Thursday, March 03, 2011

Finally..on the road again

Well, the 'itchy' got me and I left early today although the rally I am heading to does not start until Sunday. So, today, Petey and I are in Georgia and will stay here for a couple of nights. It is a small campground and I think mostly 'short' term folks are here but the owners are Australian and want to do lots of things with the place. There is nothing close by so unless I unplug to go into St. Mary's (closest town), I will just 'hang out'. I do not get much television (some old stuff on ION stations) so playing on computer (free internet) is OK.
   And, I will walk and sit/read and just plain relax. It amazes me that I can sit and do very little when I am traveling but when I am home it makes me crazy to do 'little' of anything. On Saturday, I will head to the Charleston area.
  

No comments: