Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cape Cod today

My days since last writing have been busy and fun. I visited with my friend Chicki and her husband, Stu, in Marblehead, Mass and she gave me a tour that was terrific (including Salem). They made sure I was fed well and my van was safe (finally used my propane to keep refrigerator cold).
When I left there, I headed towards Cambridge and Boston. I took the subway from Cambridge (right near my nephew's house) and spent a few hours downtown Boston walking the Commons and Gardens. By the time I left, the clouds were rolling in but I got back to my van and got parked in Elliot's driveway safely. Had a nice evening (dinner) with my niece, nephew/niece in law, brother and sister in law and the great niece, Lucy. I slept well while it rained and this morning headed towards Cape Cod. I am in a lovely campground (with TV for when it's raining and I'm inside) and if the sun does come back out tomorrow, they have a small beach area.
   The photos are just a sampling of Marblehead, Salem and Boston. I had done some of Portsmouth, NH before this and even with grey, drizzly skies, it was interesting.

No comments: