Monday, July 28, 2014

Traveling west

It seems funny to say I'm 'on the road again' but it is true. I have left Bass Harbor behind me for this year and am heading to Oregon. Will be leaving Ohio and reach Illinois tomorrow. I have been driving longer than usual but enjoying it so without campground reservations I can just keep on going. Usually I have a vague destination and hope to get into wherever that might be and, so far, it has not been a problem to get a campsite with electric and not expensive.
   I found a cute, small COE park in New York State where the geese love and I got a level site.
     
 
 
And from there I headed to Ohio where I decided it was time for a rest day so I spent a day 'vegging' out and doing very little except reading and answering email.
 
Next stop is Illinois and westward from there.
 

1 comment:

cricket said...

lovely pictures. I enjoy your
updates. cricket