Thursday, May 15, 2014

Camping in Carollton

 

I find this campground could be a really lovely place but with rain yesterday it is more mushy mud on the road. I am parked on the grass so should be OK by tomorrow morning pulling out since it seems to have stopped raining and the sun is coming out.

IMG_3358bitrunk tree

creekThere is a nice creek and lovely flora but nicer in sunshine I am sure.

Having rain made the place muddy and I was not unhappy to head east to Pennsylvania. But, then it rained again for the two days I was there (and had no TV or internet) and was happy to leave there too.

Headed east and the sun was shining but today, guess what it is doing, again! Have T.V (cable) and some internet so have entertainment (other than books) while inside.

I know – ‘the sun will come out tomorrow’.

No comments: