Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sun/rain...which?

  The weather just can't make up its mind. One day sun/hot, and next it is rainy/cool. Today we have sun and cool but it is probably going to rain on us more.
    I feel bad for our tent campers who have been here during some hard rain/wind situations. I discovered a 'leak' around my fantastic fan frame but it seems to be only when the wind blows very hard and perhaps I haven't had the vent cover down completely. I am considering one of the vent covers that would allow me to leave it open but protected from weather. In the meantime, I have tightened the frame and will be more alert to keeping the vent fully closed.
    It was nice to sleep 'in' today with no work schedule and when I was invited to go for popovers, I did not hesitate. Had more lobster this past week
always good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I see lobsters remain your favorite too. I am also crazy about raw clams.

Kimbopolo said...

A little envious of the abundant fresh lobster. Actually, a lot envious. But if I can't eat 'em, I'm glad you are!

Linda said...

I just had my grandson install the fantastic vent cover on my RT today. It was on sale @ Camping World and it's an easy install complete with a YouTube video. Wish I was on your side of this country. We just have hot, and more hot.