Saturday, September 08, 2012

Last day at Bass Harbor

It is a feeling of 'leaving home' that I am suffering today since I'll be heading out of Bass Harbor campground in the morning. My first summer staying at the same place without moving to different campgrounds has been a great experience and next time I hope to pack better since I'll know what to expect and what I need/don't need to have with me.
   Today I am putting things in place, cleaning up, doing laundry so that I can leave in the morning with not too many things to do in order to get back on the road. I will stay in Maine for a day or two taking the coast route and enjoying the scenery before getting down into Mass. where the chapter rally is being held.
    Tonight will be one more lobster dinner and I'm looking forward to enjoying it with friends I've made here.
  

1 comment:

suinfl said...

Safe travels back to FL - eventually.