Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting Ready

Packing, re-packing, arranging and re-arranging is how I am spending my days getting ready for my summer. I already know I have too much clothing but have to be prepared for all seasons with the crazy, unpredictable weather around the nation. I will be staying on the eastern half of the country but it could be cold up north and I can only hope the rain/snow stuff ends before I get to where that is currently happening.
    I have had the RT maintenance done and should not have too much more to do before loading food, electronics (can't go without computer) and my Petey. It is hard to sit and 'wait' before doing the rest of what has to be done so I have actually done some cleaning in my 'stix and brix' house.
    So, that is the story until Petey and I am 'on the road' again.

No comments: