Saturday, January 28, 2012

End of January

After looking at some of the blogs that I follow, I realize that in winter when many of us are not 'on the road' as much as our summers, blogs are not kept up to date and I wonder where you all are and what you are doing even if it is not in the RV.
    Here in Florida, the weather has been wonderful and for those up in the north, you haven't had it that bad this year (so far) either. I am hoping to see lots of folks at the Mid Winter (Roadtrek) rally which starts on Tuesday (in Orlando) and catch up with the latest information both technical and personal. I love seeing other 'treks' and learning stuff from their owners.
   Petey and I will go to a County park for a couple of days before getting to the Central Florida Fairgrounds on Tuesday morning because we have been home 'too long' and are itchy to get going again. If I didn't have an usher committment today, we would have left already.
   So, for those who 'follow' me, get writing!

No comments: