Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mid November

The RT rally in Kissimmee was the best T & C I've attended (and I do that one twice a year). We not only got education in all things electronic, but had great social times.
some of the attendees
   We had close to 50 people with 15 solos (3 guys) and it was fun to meet people from out of state as well as seeing the 'old' friends who are part of our Region 5 group.
     I will be heading to Thanksgiving with a bunch of trekkers and the campground cooks the turkeys while we just have to bring a side dish and enjoy.
pretty comfy here
       

2 comments:

Kimbopolo said...

Sherry,

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I'm thinking about solo travel in a B too. Not full-time. And I'm a nurse also! You haven't mentioned being cramped or uncomfortable on your long trips. Are you?

Kimbopolo said...

Thanks for your prompt response on my blog. Doris is just a couple pounds shy of Petey - I'm sure she will do just fine too.