Sunday, October 23, 2011

Past the middle of October

We have now 'waterproofed' the front of the house but I will not know if it really will keep water out until our next 'big' rain which probably won't happen for a while and I just do not want it to be when I am not at home. My house caretakers do a good job but I do not want 'removing water' to be a task to be added to the list.
    The weather has finally become 'autumn' and it is gorgeous. Quite a delight to be outside wearing sweatshirt. I did two days of garage sale and in the shade, I was actually cold!
   Petey loves the cooler weather and has been romping all over the house from one end to the other. He even slept on the bed with me some when the nights are under 65 degrees.
   I am still doing Boo at the Zoo volunteering which is fun but exhausting to my feet and back. I am looking forward to my next rally in November and just need to put in clothing and groceries for us to get there.

1 comment:

JoePike52 said...

Hi,Thanks for the nice post. Petey the cat?lol I had a Chi Hua Hua from a pup to 10 yrs old and was happy to hear the name Petey again even if it was a cat.lol. Petey(my dod buddy) loved cats though better then other dogs, He was a mess. Hope you have fun camping. I enjoy reading about it....Joe