Friday, January 21, 2011

home again

   Well, Petey and I are home again for about 10 days and then we will head to Mid Winter Rally. We enjoyed our little 'visit/rest' trip which included seeing my uncle/aunt and an old 'beaux' too while we were in Ft. Lauderdale. I could not believe the change in weather from one day to the next. I went from winter jacket to tank top and cut offs!
   We had a day indoors (raining) and that was OK too. And, we got home yesterday before the rain started again. I still have 'stuff' to get out of the RT, but the important things are in the house so I will get to it when the rain is lighter or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mae and Jack said...

Hello, thanks for emailing. I like you site. I showed Jack the picture of your beautiful cat. It was nice meeting you at the Paradise Island RV site. When you come to Nova Scotia you will be able to visit us or when we come back to FL. Hope all is well and look forward to chatting again. Blessings from Mae and Jack Moors.