Saturday, December 11, 2010

Florida cold!

   When the weather gets cold here, I just want to hibernate at home! Petey has acclimated to all parts of this house including tops of counters, all the furniture, and has mastered the pet door out to the deck too.
     We will probably stay home all of December although I am getting 'itchy' to go somewhere and so that could change at any time. I am thinking that we will head south on our next short trip either this month or next and then in February to the Mid Winter Rally in Orlando. In March is the rally in South Carolina for Roadtrek International and about ten days later is the FMCA rally in Perry, Georgia. 
      By April, I'll be ready to 'hit the road' for a long trip and am already playing with the maps to do a 'loose' plan of travel.

1 comment:

Pepper McKean said...

How about the 26th we meet up for lunch? Email me at littlehouseonwheelsatgmail.com. Replace "at" with the symbol.

Pepper