Saturday, August 15, 2009

'restless' again

Have been home for a week and I am 'restless' already. I can't seem to figure out where I want to go or be right now so I am just trying to enjoy my 'minutes' at home and I seem to be keeping busy so I guess it's alright. Some of the problem is the weather which is still so hot that I do not want to go out to do much of anything and that is keeping me from going to the zoo (volunteer work). Next week we should get rain from the tropical stuff that is heading this way (could actually have a hurricane develop from those systems out there).
So I am looking at my 'next trip' possibilities and that may not happen until November when I think I am going to a wedding in New York. I'm thinking I will make a trip out of that occasion when the weather is cooler. It is still early to be planning but I did check that the hotel involved is 'pet friendly' so I can take cats with me. I am assuming that they will both be breathing still and so I need to plan for taking them.

No comments: